External Wall Insulation
Jablite external wall insulation is an easy-to-install insulation that will perform for the lifetime of the building.
Jablite external wall insulation is compatible with all external wall systems and can be bonded or mechanically fixed to the wall.
Installing insulation on the external walls of a domestic or non-domestic property is a cost effective alternative to demolishing and rebuilding.
- 100% recyclable
- Off-cut collection service
- Can be cut to fit with a sharp knife
- Achieves an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Flood proof and durable
- Helps to achieve a high quality rendered surface
- Jablite is a member of INCA
Jablite External insulation is supplied
• In boards sized 1200 x 600mm
• To work with Jablite BaseTherm™ board, a low moisture absorbent insulation board used as the plinth of the external wall installation
Current Building Regulations
The required ‘U’ value for new insulated buildings or for a refurbishment project is below 0.30 W/m²K.
Typically Jablite External Insulation specified to a thickness 110mm or 120mm will achieve the required u-value of 0.30 W/m²K as part of an insulated render system on a solid wall. In addition you can specify 70mm or 60mm for specific areas where 90mm is not suitable – for example in the alleys of adjoining properties.