Delivery costs will be found at the checkout, also on the order acknowledgement email and online when you view your order. Depending on the weight and value of your order, Superior Render Supplies Limited will select the most suitable delivery method. You can find the delivery method for your order within your order acknowledgement email.
Your items will dispatch as they become available. Deliveries will require a signature. Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address.
Standard delivery is free on Hand Held Tools, Beads & Sundries orders over £150 (excl. VAT
*Please note this does not apply to items shipped on pallets or special orders.
For Hand Tool orders under £150 (excl. VAT), other non-pallet items & express delivery services
Standard Delivery - This means that your goods will be processed as normal and shipped by courier. Ordered goods will usually arrive within 3 - 5 working days for most of the UK mainland. Please note Standard Delivery is not available for certain products in excess of 1 meter in length. £14.95
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Superior Render Supplies Limited:
• Only items that have been purchased directly from SRS, either through the Online Store or at SRS Retail store, can be returned to SRS.
• Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. This does not include bagged products.
• You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for an exchange refund. We do not accept returned stock that has been on a site or bagged products.
• A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns.
• Refunds will be made by crediting the original method of payment ( i.e credit card )
• Shipping charges are not refundable unless we are at fault.
• SRS will not accept back special orders or specially manufactured goods.
• If you have over ordered or ordered product in error, please notify us via the contact us form within 1 working day of delivery.
• If you have a return / exchange due to the item is defective or damaged when received, notify us on receipt of good via 01637 210033 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Store refunds, Returns and Exchanges
• If you choose to return or exchange your product at our retail store, please bring your receipt or invoice with you to ensure a quick return.
Shipped Merchandise Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
• Contact SRS via the contact us form or call 01637 210033
• Please enter the item, order number, product code and reason for returning.
Who pays the postage on returned items?
• If you wish to return any unwanted goods, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
• If you return something due to it being faulty we refund up to £20 carriage.
Next Day Delivery - Delivery before close of play on the next or earliest possible working day. £17.95
Please note for delivery as specified above, all orders have to be processed by 12:00 noon the day before.
Pallet Delivery for Render Orders:
Pallet Delivery - Delivery 2 - 3 working days after dispatch. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 5pm and must be signed for. Re-deliveries will be charged accordingly.
Please note that you must have the means to offload any Render orders as these Lorries do not have self-offloading facilities. If you require offloading facilities please contact us.
We will keep you informed:
After you place your order, you will receive an order acknowledgement email to confirm that we have received your order. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched we will where possible send a dispatch notification email confirming that your order has been processed. This email contains your order details as well as your selected delivery method. Please make sure that the email address on your order is correct and that the email has not been directed to a spam folder.
Changes to your order:
Once your order has been prepared for dispatch or has been dispatched, we may be unable to change the delivery address. If you have any questions, please use the contact form or phone SRS Customer Service.
Problems with your order - Missed deliveries:
Carrier Delivery: If you are not at the specified address when the carrier attempts to deliver your order, the carrier will leave a card. You can contact the carrier directly for a new delivery appointment during working hours at a suitable date and even amend your delivery address.
If your order has passed the scheduled delivery date in your dispatch notification email, please use the contact form or phone SRS Customer Service. We will investigate with the appropriate carrier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible.
Please note missed deliveries will be charged at the cost of re-delivery from the courier service.
Damaged or defective orders:
If you have received your order and find that it is damaged, please use the contact form or phone SRS Customer Service within 3 working days upon receipt of goods.
In case of any damage to your delivery, SRS will be in direct contact with the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience to you as possible. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and where appropriate, deliver a replacement.
If you're having trouble with your new purchase or believe it is defective, please call SRS immediately.
Superior Render Supplies Limited want to be seen to be doing as much as it can for the environment. Within 1-5 days of your order being delivered, you should receive an official SRS invoice by e-mail. If you do not receive this invoice or if you require an additional copy for your records please use the contact form or phone SRS Customer Service who will provide additional copies.
If your order has not yet been dispatched, you can cancel by phoning customer service. Unfortunately you cannot return goods once received unless the items are not fit for purpose.
Returns can be arranged via the contact form or by phoning SRS Customer Services if goods are not fit for purpose.